Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hello there, this is my 1st topic which i like to share about my most favorite online game ever..lol
so what should i start 1st?? okay,F.Y.I cabal (game name) really make me sick if im not play in a day! haha..but its true guys,ask my roommates if u guys don't believes..i rather skipped my class for cabal if i think (not really think actually xD) theres sumthing i must do on it. its happened for quite long times about 2 years (2008-2009). i didnt realize its happened to me coz its just happened to me..i mean, i play till i forgot everything! waaaahhh..its so lame isnt? ya it is..

i even fight wif ma gurl (not punch at her..xD) coz shes nagging at me playing cabal all the time and i wondering if i may used my combo skill (in cabal) on her! wahaha..sorry bebe just kidding..>.<
well i really loved this game so much actually..let me introduce u guys about cabal 1st..here we go..

It is obvious that game play is getting more complicated. When MMORPGs were introduced a vast amount of subject matters and unique features to keep the users interested through out the game, it takes time and effort to get used to the game controls and features. This requires patience and long periods of game play which can be tedious.

An MMORPG is a service so it should be easy and convenient.The game system must be easy and convenient which means that moving from one place to another and searching for suitable hunting areas and shops should be the simplest task available.


Easy means direct and convenient and should not be tedious.CABAL Online is built for new users and other experienced MMORPG users who can easily adapt to our game build and it does not require long periods of game play. CABAL Online is returning to the game’s original intention. As everyone knows a game should be exciting and interesting and that means MMORPGs as well. Well built battle/skill systems, clear quest systems and spectacular battle moves are the basic contents of an interesting game as well as fabulous 3D graphics and a high level of animation which bare a close resemblance to the real world..hah..thats it!

heres the best part..in may 2009,my nightmare comes..my internet has been suspended coz some of my roommates didnt pay the bill! for god sake i cant play cabal until we clear the bill!! whats earth going on here?? u guys should know what happen to me rite?haha..(berguling2 macam biawak!) coz i cant imagine hows my life without cabal..urghh...its really hard for me! i mean im a good samarathan,how could this possibly happen to me??for the 1st week im going crazy "maki hamun" that guy coz not pay the internet bill after takes our money..haha serve his rite!! dammit!!

after a few weeks,i try to take easily and smoothly to not paly cabal..of coz i can play at cyber cafe around my corner but it cost too much (rm10-rm15) per day! im not play this game for 1-2 hour,its about 10 hours if im not interested to eat or sumthin..haha..im really good on that..xD

its been a month now..im not addict in cabal as before..its all about "kuasa tuhan" to change my life and i still play games like Need For Speed,GTA,Hells Kitchen (new one) and some others for some little times but not the online one..xD

thats all for this topic..thanks for reading! and uhh..if u guys have some good online games just email me! wahahaha..im kidding for sure..=P tq!


No comments:

Post a Comment